Website designed, maintained and hosted by Alec Robinson. All content © Alec Robinson except where noted.

Home Information Location Oxshott Contacts
Email - info@clarendonpark.co.uk

Oxshott Village is centered along the High Street, on the A244 between Esher and Leatherhead.  St Andrew's Church is in Oakshade Road, opposite Oxshott Village Centre and the Oxshott Medical Centre in Holtwood Road.

Nearby open areas for walking and recreation include Oxshott Heath, designated a Site of Special Scientific Interest because of its wildlife; Prince's Coverts, owned by the Crown Estate but open to the public; and local farmland adds a rural character.

Local schools include The Royal Kent School, Danes Hill School and Reed’s School. The American Community School is about 10 minutes' drive away.

Oxshott Village Sports Club (OVSC) is an excellent and very active club located in Steels Lane, a short distance from the village centre.  There are many social groups and societies such as the two Women’s Institutes, the Art & Crafts Society, and the Oxshott Club located opposite the Church in Oakshade Road.

The two pubs, The Victoria and The Bear, were both remodelled during 2016 and serve excellent food and drink in a delightful ambience.  They are both family-oriented and have attractive beer gardens.

For a map of Oxshott as it was in 1896, click here.